momondays Operations Manual Quiz
0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 7
It’s recommended that you bookmark the page for the momondays Operations Manual GoogleDoc for easy and frequent reference because it gets updated periodically. The url for that page is (copy/paste it here):
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it can be reviewed and adjusted after submission.
Question 2 of 7
The positioning of momondays is personal transformation packaged as:CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 7
Fill in the blanks in this paragraph, which you can use as an intro to your momondays:
The first momondays was held on on the second floor of a with no stage, no audio, no music and just people in the room – half of whom were the speakers. The other half was the serving staff. Three months later they got kicked out because they weren’t bringing in enough business.
Michel moved the monthly event to a bigger location – a local , which also provided a cool vibe, and a real stage with professional lighting, backdrop, sound and… ! Michel also started selecting the speakers who took the stage and the stories that got told more carefully. momondays talks became more personally significant and meaningful but also more fun and entertaining.
That’s when the audiences started really growing and momondays starting expanding. momondays is now in locations across Canada and the U.S.
Question 4 of 7
Positioning momondays as ‘personal transformation packaged as professional entertainment’ means that you definitely want (check off all that apply):CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 7
Your choice of venue is one of the most crucial decisions you as the moHost have to make at this stage of your momondays journey. The ideal venue is an upscale jazz bar or supper club with a professional stage, backdrop, sound system, lighting and proper table seating for the capacity you expect. Which statement below is most accurate regarding your choice of venue?CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 7
The following cover a number of the considerations when selecting a venue. Please indicate whether each one is a licence requirement, a best practice, insignificant or irrelevant, or, maybe not such a good idea.
- Must be on a Monday. The only logo and/or branding visible in the video must be momondays. Pricing of $15 advance/$25 at the door. Early-Bird pricing must end at midnight on the Friday prior to your momondays.
- Your momondays must be held in an area that’s exclusive to momondays during the times of the show. The venue must have a raised stage with proper backdrop, lighting and sound. Pricing of $15 advance/$25 at the door. Early-Bird pricing must end at midnight on the Friday prior to your momondays.
- A room that’s long and narrow is better than shallow and wide. Arrange the tables in rows perpendicular to the stage, with gaps periodically for servers to walk through.
- Good parking is more important than a good venue.
- The only venue available is a strip club the managers are happy to let us use exclusively for momondays on a Tuesday. Venue is great but too big for the audience size I am targeting.
Highly recommended best practice
Good if you can do it
Insignificant or irrelevant
Maybe not such a good idea
Question 7 of 7
It’s helpful to be able to communicate your own motivation for starting momondays in your area. What would you say?Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.